1. Reward for the Monotheists and Gnostics
2. Divine Unity and Negation of Anthropomorphism
3. The Definition of One, Divine Unity, and the Believer in Divine Unity
4. The Commentary of Chapter 112 the Unity [al-Tawhid]
5. The Meaning of Divine Unity and Divine Justice
6. The Mighty and High is Devoid of both Body and Image
7. The Blessed and Exalted is a Thing
8. What is Related Regarding the Vision
11. Attributes of Essence and Attributes of Actions
12. The Commentary of verse 88 of Chapter 28 the Narrative [al-Qasas] Everything is perishable but He.
13. The Commentary of Verse 75 of Chapter 38 Sad O Iblis! What prevented you that you should do obeisance to him whom I created with My Two Hands?
14. The Commentary of Verse 42 of Chapter 68 Qalam - On the Day when there shall be a severe affliction, and they shall be called upon to make obeisance
15. The Commentary of Verse 35 of Chapter 24 the Light [al-Nur]
16. The Commentary of Verse 67 of Chapter 9 the Repentance [al-Tawbah] They have forsaken Allah, so He has forsaken them.
17. The Commentary of Verse 67 of Chapter 39 the Companies [al-Zumar] And the whole Earth shall be in His Grip on the Day of Resurrection and the Heavens rolled up in his Right Hand.
18. The Commentary of Verse 15 of Chapter 83 the Defrauders [al-Mutaffifin] Nay! Most surely they shall on that day be debarred from their Lord.
19. The Commentary of Verse 22 of Chapter 89 the Daybreak [al-Fajr] And your Lord comes and (also) the angels in ranks.
20. The Commentary of Verse 210 of Chapter 2 the Cow [al-Baqarah] They do not wait aught but that Allah should come to them in the shadow of clouds along with the angels.
21. Meaning of Scoffing, Mockery, Planning and Deception of Allah
22. The Meaning of Allah’s Side
23. The Meaning of the Waistband
24. Meaning of the Eye, the Ear, and the Tongue of Allah
25. The Meaning of Allah’s Hand is Tied Up
26. The Meaning of His Pleasure and His Anger
27. The Meaning of Allah’s Breathing of Spirit And I breathed into him of My Sprit.
28. Negation of Space, Time, Stillness, Motion, Descending, Ascending, and Transference from Allah
29. The Names of Allah, the Exalted, and the Difference between their Meanings and the Meaning of the Names of Creation
30. What is the Qur’an?
31. The Meaning of “In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful”
32. The Explanation of the Letters of the Alphabet.
33. The Explanation of the Letters of the Alphabet According to Their Numerical Value
34. The Explanation of the Words of the Calls to Prayer
35. The Commentary of Guidance, Misguidance, Direction, and Forsaking is from Allah, the Exalted
36. The Refutation of the Dualists & the Atheists
37. There is no god but the One God
38. The Remembrance of Allah’s Greatness, Mighty be His Glory
39. The Subtlety of Allah, the Blessed, the Exalted
40. The Least Required for Recognizing Diving Unity
41. He, the Mighty and High, in not Recognized, Except by Himself.
42. The Assertion of the Emergence of the Universe
43. The Tradition of Dhi`lib.
44. The Tradition of Subakht, the Jewish Man
45. The Meaning of “Glory be to Allah” [Subhan Allah]
46. The Meaning of Allah is the Greatest [Allahu Akbar]
47. The Meaning of the First and the Last
48. the Most Compassionate is Firm on the Empyrean.
49. His Empyrean was on the Water
50. The Empyrean and Its Description
51. The Empyrean was Created in Quarters
52. The Meaning of `His Knowledge Extend over the Heavens and the Earth’
53. Allah made the Nature of the Creation upon Divine Unity
54. The Appearance [Al-Bada’]
55. The Will and the Intent
57. The Trial and the Test
58. Privilege and Adversity
59. The Negation of Determinism and Relinquishment
60. Predestination, Divine Decree, Trials, Means of Sustenance Rates, and Restricted Powers
61. Children and Allah’s Justice Concerning Them
62. Allah Only Des What is Best for His Servants
63. Command, Prohibition, Promise and Threat
64. Recognition, Explanation, Evidence, and Guidance
65. A Session of al-Ridha (AS) with Theologians from Among the Rhetoricians and Various Religions about Unity in the presence of al-Ma`mun
66. A Session of al-Ridha (AS) with Sulayman al-Marwazi, the Theologian of Khurasan, in the Presece of al-Ma`mun concerning the Subject of Divine Unity.
67. The Prohibition of Discussing, Debating, and Arguing about Allah